CARE OF VALUABLES
Pupils who wish to bring a mobile phone (or other electrical items, such as MP3 players) into school do so at their own risk. The school does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Mobile phones must be TURNED OFF ON ARRIVAL AT THE SCHOOL ENTRANCE. They must NOT be used throughout the school day. There will be NO exceptions to this rule.
- Mobile phones must not be seen in lessons, assemblies, registrations, break or lunch.
- Headphones must not be used during the school day unless permission is given by a member of staff.
- If a phone is seen or heard during the stated times it will be confiscated for 24 hours. A letter or text stating when it can be collected will be sent home and it will be available for a parent to collect at the main school office.
- Should you wish to contact your parent/guardian in an emergency, we will do so for you at the office. If you have contacted your parents on your mobile phone during school hours, your mobile phone will be confiscated as per the fourth bullet point above.
- Phones, in accordance with examination board regulations, are not allowed in any examination room.